- Prepare a cadre of healthcare technologists who can effectively assist senior health professionals in the delivery of quality health services.
- Prepare skilled paramedical human resource for all levels of the healthcare delivery system from primary to tertiary care level.
- Skill recommended human resource.
- Introduce and impart standard technical education with new modern techniques, within the fields of medical technologies, by replacing the conventional methods of pre-service training (certificate level).
- Provide paramedics a status and human resource recognition in the healthcare delivery system through improving their capacity along with increasing awareness of their responsibilities and job description.
- Equip the paramedical staff with modern skills and knowledge to bring them at par with other national and international standards.
BS Paramedics (4 years program)
KMU Offers BS Paramedics in the following disciplines
- Medical Lab Technology
- Emergency Care
- Intensive Care
- Cardiac Perfusion