Master In Nursing (MSN)
1. BSN (4 Years Generic) or BSc Post RN from a recognized university or DAI.
2. Minimum 1- year experience for B.Sc Nursing post RN & Minimum 3-years (1-Year Internship+ 2years) experience for BSNursing 4years.
3. CGPA of not less than 2.5.
4. Valid PNC license.
5. Both male and female can apply.
6. Domicile open.
1. Percentage of final professional examination to 40 marks.
2. Percentage of Entrance test to 30 marks. Passing marks in entry test will be aleast 60%
3. One mark per year of service in a recognized institution up to maximum of 5 marks.
4. Publication: : in HEC/PNC recognize journals maximum 5 marks
i. 1st author: 1.0 marks per paper
ii. 2nd & 3rd author: 0.5 marks per paper
iii. 4th and onward author: 0.2 marks per paper
5. Interview 20 marks. (Any applicant who secures less than 50% marks in interview shall be declared as unsuccessful).
DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS:
a. Open Merit 14 seats
a. Baluchistan 02 seats
b. FATA 02 seats
c. Foreign Reserved Seats 02 seats
Note: If the seats allocated for candidates from Baluchistan, FATA and Foreign countries applicants remain vacant, these vacancies will be converted to open merit seats
Institutes offering this Program
- KMU Institute of Nursing Sciences, INS