KMU offers 5-year Pharm-D (Annual) degree program
Candidate having valid KMU-CAT score will be eligible for admission into Pharm-D Program.
Following % weightage will be given to marks for display of merit list:
Open Merit: 120,000/annum with 10% increments each year.
Self-finance: 190,000/annum with 10% increments each year.
73 seats to be filled on open merit.
10 seats to be filled on self-support program.
- (02) seats allocated for disabled candidates.
- (01) seat each for AJK, Punjab, Gilgit-Baltistan, Sindh, and Baluchistan domicile holder.
- (02) seats allocated for the children of pharmacists registered by PCP in Category “A” under section 24 of pharmacy act 1967.
- (02) seats allocated for the nominee of the proprietors, partners and directors of pharmaceutical industry (Pharmacy council regulations 2005). The verifiable list of nominees must be sent directly to the director admission of KMU on official letter heads of Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Association.
- (04) seats allocated for the children of KMU employees with 50% fee concession as per Khyber Medical University Policy.
- (02) seats allocated for FATA/NMD’s.
- All reserved seats to be filled on merit.
- Disability certificate to be verified by CNIC and/or disability certificate provided by the concerned authorities.
- Candidates belonging to FATA must provide authentic document as a proof to have passed both SSC and FSC exam in their district along with domicile.
- In case, no candidate is available for any reserved seat, it will be filled on open merit.
Institutes offering this Program
- KMU Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, IPS